A walk you would like to do again


Since I was a Child, I love family vacations. I remember the long car trips to different places in Chile, but especially when we traveled to Chiloe. It was the year 2003, when I was eight years old. My parents wanted to make a travel to the South of Chile and nothing stopped they. It was long hours of trip and we had to do a lot stops in Chillan, Osorno, Valdivia, Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt. When we arrived to Puerto Montt , We had to get on a ferry to go to the island, I was very dizzy. We arrived to Chiloe and we went to Castro. I loved to the island from the first moment I saw it. The stilt houses, the green nature, the silence of the place, everything was perfect and even more, together with my family. I enjoyed more this traveled because it was very entertaining and, as I said at the beginning, I have always loved family trips. I would like to do it again because I will like to visit Chiloe again with my little daughter and I would like that she love it  , as I liked when i saw it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The powerpuff girls

A photograph

A Job