Freddie Mercury


Today I’m going to talk about Freddie Mercury. He was a British singer, songwriter, record producer and lead vocalist of the rock band Queen. He is my favorite singer, I love his music and I would have liked to see him in one of his concerts. I listen to Queen since I’m a little girl, because my parents were fans of the musical group and they listened to it all the time. My dad knows all his songs. I remember that the song that I liked most was “We will rock you”, but now I think the song “Bohemian and Rhapsody” is from another world.  I love watching their concerts on YouTube. I think Freddie Mercury was a persona with a lot of passion for what he did, his tagging was fantastic, and the audience love him. I also believe that he generated an awareness about AIDS. People with this disease felt hopeful and began to let themselves be stigmatized by society. Anyway, I love Freddie Mercury and Queen. I listen to his music to this day and I never tire of doing it.



 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The powerpuff girls

A photograph

A Job