A book


Today I’m going to talk about a book called “Good night stories for rebellious girls”. It’s a book that was given to my daughter last year, it’s a book for kids and I think that it’s incredible. The book shows different biographies of 100 women who could do great things, without caring about stereotypes. I like it because I think it always shows women in books as princesses, delicate and in need of a prince. However, in the book they are courageous, empowered and without limits, nothing or nobody stops them. From Frida Kalo to Jane Goodall, from Coco Chanel to Nina Simone, from the Bronte sisters to Marie Curie, a hundred examples of determination and audacity for those who dream big. It Also has illustrations of 60 artist from around the world. I read it for the first time when a friend gave it to Renata and I loved it, but it was not yet for my daughter. A month ago, I read ir to he and she loved it. I’ve always tried to argue the stereotypes of my daughter; this book helps me in that.







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The powerpuff girls

A photograph

A Job