A Job


Hello! Today I want to write about a job I would like to do. I think the job I would like to do most is to be a pastry chef in a bakery. I really like to cook cakes and sweet food. I cook a lot in my free time and all of my life I have liked cooking. I think that would be gratifying if I got paid to do it. I think that the most important quality you need to do this job well is to like to cook sweet food, because if you don’t like this the cakes will taste without love, and the love when you cook is very important! Also you need to know different techniques and recipes. I think I would be good at this job because I´m very creative, I like to invent recipes and I have a good palate for sweet things.  Buddy Valastro is a very good pastry chef and he inspired me when I was child.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The powerpuff girls

A photograph