The powerpuff girls


Today I’d like to tell you about a TV programme I watched as a child, called “The Powerpuff Girls”. I started watching it when I was 10 years old. My dad wouldn’t let me see it before, because he said that this cartoons were” violent “. This series is about the adventures of three super powerful girls (Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup) and  where they fight against the evil villains in the city of Townsville. They were born when the scientific teacher Utonio wanted to create a perfect girl. He just had to mix “sugar, spice and everything nice”, but accidentally threw in a “Chemical X” and BOOM were born three girls with super powers. The series ran from 1998 until 2005. I enjoyed watching this series because I played with my sister and fiends to imitate them. In winter I remember watching it in my daddy’s bed, eating pop corns and hot chocolate milk.




Comentarios

  1. did you know that in the dubbing in Spanish, Buttercup is called Cactus?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That series is very popular, I remember that they had villains like the Mojojo, the Kalilas and the Maigas

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A photograph

A Job